Homeopathy is an effective form of medicine that has been commonly used to treat eczema. I know this because I have treated children successfully over the years. I want to establish a homoeopathic protocol that can be used by parents to treat their children’s infected eczema, in the acute phase.
The trial will last two months and at the end of this time, the results will be collated to discover if it has achieved it’s aim. If we are successful, I will publish the protocol on this site to help other health practitioners and parents. Hopefully people will add their experience of using it to the comments section to build our group knowledge.
The trial will consist of 6 stages.
- Recruitment Phase: I am aiming for at least 15 participants.
- Initial Questionnaire and Skype interview (lasting 20 – 30 minutes) – This is to establish a base line for the person’s symptoms and the most appropriate remedy(s) for the trial.
- Prescription Phase: Each participant will be given a prescription to order from a homeopathic pharmacy (full details on how to do this will be given).
- Protocol Phase: Each participant will take the remedies as prescribed for 2 months.
- Final Questionnaire: Each participant will be asked to fill in an online questionnaire to record their experiences of the trial.
- Publishing Phase: The results and (hopefully) the effective protocol will be published.
If you are interested in taking part in this trial please complete the contact form below and you will be sent the intake form.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Any suggestions welcome
Please fill in the above form if you would like to take part in this trial. Your application is valid once the form is complete.
Disclaimer: This is not a clinical trial, it is for personal use only.